The Big Handshake - Loyalty Update
13th June 2023
Written by Tom Peace
9th June 2022
Three Reasons Paid-For Subscriptions Win
Emotion Promotion: The new rules of Loyalty for the post-COVID era
Top 5 Reasons why your Loyalty Program is struggling
As we announced in May, The Loyalty People are teaming up with The Gift Club to create a brand new loyalty event this October in Amsterdam called The Big Handshake – Loyalty.
This event follows the success of the previous two Big Handshake events in the UK, however, this one will be bigger, better and focused on the Loyalty sector exclusively.
This conference is going to be very different. There will be no theatre style presentations from the Old Skool of loyalty. All our content will be interactive workshops, panel discussions, keynote speaker sessions and healthy debates about the latest trends in loyalty. We will deliver future-focused thought leadership from todays innovators.
With 150+ people expected "The Big Handshake - Loyalty," will be an amazing opportunity to network and learn.
To purchase your tickets, click the link below. The Early Bird price has been extended until June 30th so don't miss this opportunity!
Calling all Heads of Loyalty...
We have something special for you if you are the head of loyalty or CRM and currently work for a consumer brand. Keep reading to learn more.
We have reserved a half-day of VIP training and networking on the 16th October for just 20 of your close peers ,sponsored by Marketing Lounge Partnership (see below for more information). One night's accommodation at the Novotel Amsterdam City hotel is also included.
Day One - 16th October
• Welcome the day with a glass of Prosecco and a 3 course meal
• Workshop No1 - How to create a loyalty life cycle and a loyal customer from day one
• Keynote speaker session - Manners in Marketing - How to foster a culture of good manners. Saying Please, Thank you and Sorry to your customers
• Workshop No2 - How to make loyalty pay - a focus on subscription based loyalty schemes
• Insight presentation - The challenge of engaging Gen Z
• Networking drinks in Amsterdam city centre
Only 20 complimentary VIP tickets are available so be quick and register your interest here to enter the qualification process