Partner Update - 28th November 2022
28th November 2022
Written by Tom Peace
Antavo’s Global Customer Loyalty Report 2023
9th June 2022
Three Reasons Paid-For Subscriptions Win
Emotion Promotion: The new rules of Loyalty for the post-COVID era
Top 5 Reasons why your Loyalty Program is struggling
If you’d like to know what’s on loyalty professionals’ minds this year, the wait is almost over. On 6 December, get a glimpse into Antavo’s Global Customer Loyalty Report 2023 at their live webinar event.
Antavo Enterprise Loyalty Cloud is the platform of choice for leading enterprises across fashion, pharma, travel, and food & beverage. Antavo delivers next-gen loyalty program experiences to clients like BMW, KFC, and BrewDog.
Antavo releases the Global Customer Loyalty Report on an annual basis. This year, the report includes new insights based on:
• Behavioral data set of over 295 million loyalty member actions (10x more than last year!),
• Over 600 minutes of qualitative interviews,
• And survey data from over 260 CMOs, CRM executives, and loyalty professionals.
Get a live overview of the report in this info-packed webinar on 6 December, led by a top loyalty researcher and loyalty experts from EPAM and Antavo. You will get fresh insights into ROI, budgeting, ESG, and upcoming loyalty trends.
At the webinar you’ll hear about insights like these:
• The number of companies planning to revamp their loyalty programs is on the rise. Last year, 7 out of 10 companies wanted to revamp and this year, it’s 8 out of 10.
• 68% of companies plan to increase their investments in customer retention.
• Inflation is on loyalty professionals’ minds. In light of the present crisis, 94% of respondents reported that companies should primarily focus on customer loyalty (vs acquisition).
The webinar will take place on 6 December at 9 am EST / 2 pm GMT / 10 pm SGT
Register to see the report highlights and get your copy of the report, even if you’re unable to attend live.